PC Carbine 40 S&W Threaded – Product Description
Discover the PC Carbine 40 S&W Threaded from a reliable source. This powerful firearm is perfect for home defense and range shooting. With its easy to use design, it is perfect for beginners and experts alike.
- Comes with a threaded barrel and thread protector.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series/Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included*.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters, or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2″ spacers included).
- Features a dead blow action with a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
|Barrel Length||16.12″ (with Thread Protector)|
|Overall Length||34.37″ – 37.50″|
|Length of Pull||12.62″ – 14.12″|
|Sights||Protected Blade Front, Adjustable Ghost Ring Rear|
|Finish||Black, Hardcoat Anodized|
* Magazines not included. Note: 9mm magazine models include a 17-round (SR9/S9) and a 10-round (Security-9) magazine. The threaded barrel accepts any 1/2″-28 (Class 2A) muzzle device – including the Ruger Silent-SR.
As a remarkable firearm, PC Carbine 40 S&W Threaded is suitable for individuals that are passionate about home defense or shooting ranges. With interchangeable magazine wells that can handle either Ruger or Glock, it has a fine soft rubber buttpad to provide comfort for varying shooter sizes. The adjustable ghost ring of the firearm is highly visible, assisting in accuracy by reducing blurriness, resulting in perfection in shooting. The custom tungsten dead blow weight of this firearm enhances accuracy as it curbs movement, improves recoil control and provides stability. For increased accuracy, the firearm also contains a thread pattern of 5/8”-24. Get the Ruger PC Carbine today and experience exceptional performance.